Our emergency veterinarians and the critical care specialist are able to perform common emergency and trauma surgery 24/7. We are equipped with state-of-the-art surgical instruments, cautery, electrosurgery, and advanced patient monitoring systems to provide the best care for your pet.
Examples of some of the common surgical procedures performed:
- Gastrointestinal foreign body/obstruction removal
- Gastric dilatation-volvulus (bloat)
- Emergency C-section
- Diaphragmatic hernia repair
- Emergency spay surgery for treatment of pyometra (infection of the uterus)
- Cystotomy to remove bladder stones
- Limb amputation
- Wounds, burns, and laceration repair
Other more advanced procedures including open chest surgeries can be considered on a case-by-case basis after evaluation and discussion with your veterinarian.